The Be Free leather tassel necklace is beachy and so fun! Its festive and artistic form makes this the perfect gift. It can be worn alone or layered with any Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studios dainty chain necklaces. Most importantly, when you put this on BE FREE - to enjoy life, to be beautiful, and to be you!
- Known for manifesting optimism, joy, and happiness
- A stone of fertility and renewal - used in aiding efforts to bring new life into a family, community, or organization.
- Attributed to increased productivity, progress, prosperity, material success, and advancement.
- About Moonstone:
- Considered a lucky stone
- Helps bring about positivity in one's life
- Product details:
- Hand-knotted with Chrysoprase gemstones ending in a natural, soft leather tassel.
- Length: Approximately 36"
All Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studio design choices:
- Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
- What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!