These necklaces are simple and easy to pair with just about anything! Just choose the length and metal you want to make it unique!
- Chrysoprase in sterling silver and 18k gold vermeil
- Beaded chain with multiple length options
- Known for manifesting optimism, joy, and happiness
- A stone of fertility and renewal - used in aiding efforts to bring new life into a family, community, or organization.
- Attributed to increased productivity, progress, prosperity, material success, and advancement.
All Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studios design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!