All 18k gold-filled gold chains.. for layering or wearing alone! These are just so good layered!
- These herringbone bracelets come in a 6" or 7" option. If you need a different size please send me a message!
How to find your size:
- Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear a bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape, a strip of paper, or a string.
- If you are using a strip of paper or a string; mark it with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then, measure the paper strip or string with a ruler.
All Megen Gabrielle jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by those with sensitive skin.
- It looks great and with proper care. Gold Filled necklaces shouldn't be exposed to chemicals or water to preserve the shine.