This beautiful oval ring comes in either white opal or turquoise. Both are ethically mined and all natural. These are both stunning alone or layered with any of our stacking rings. The fun part is you get to design your own set! You may choose 14K gold fill or sterling silver in the either ring. They are sturdy but no too thick. Put a note if you want your ring with hammered texture.
Size: Approx 7mm oval.
- Opal has always been associated with love and passion. It can also act as an emotional stabilizer. Wearing an opal is said to bring about loyalty and faithfulness.
- Symbol of friendship and brings peace to the home and good fortune to the owner
- Believed to carry with it great truth and wisdom inside
- Represents self-realization and is an aid in analytical thinking as well as creative energy
All Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle's design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Turquoise Blue jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish resistant. Gold filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!