These beautiful and delicate rings are perfect for wearing alone or stacking. All gemstones are all-natural (not lab-created) and ethically sourced.
- Product Details:
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone Options: Amethyst, Moonstone, Opal, Pink Tourmaline, Turquoise, Onyx, Peridot, Aquamarine, and Citrine.
- Size Details:
- If you need a different size that is not listed, please send me a message!
- NOTE: Rings are available in half sizes as well! Just select the nearest whole size and add a note of your specific ring size to your order! The option to add a note is available after adding something to your cart.
- has always been associated with love and passion, as well as desire. It is a beautiful stone that can intensifies emotional states and releases inhibitions. It can also act as an emotional stabilizer. Wearing an opal is said to bring about loyalty and faithfulness.
- is known for balance, wisdom, and truth,
- Pink Tourmaline:
- Pink Tourmaline's known for mental balancing and calming energies and, can be helpful with children.
- is known for calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go.
Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studios design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin. Does not contain lead or nickel.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!