Beautiful 14K Gold Filled, 14K Rose Gold Filled and Sterling Silver stacking rings. They are sturdy, yet not too thick. If you need a different size that is not listed, please message me!
- The beaded stacking rings can be made in a hammered style or a plain style. Hammering flattens the beads on the ring slightly which adds some extra shine - you can see this in the first photo! If you would like the hammered option, leave me a note! The option to leave a note will be available once you add an item to your cart.
All Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle's design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!