These Chrysocolla necklaces are in the shapes listed and have multiple chain lengths. Absolutely stunning alone or layered!
- Soothing Chrysocolla can help guide you toward a state of calm confidence in all situations, making this the ideal stone to connect with when change is on the horizon. If you’ve been resisting a long-overdue change, or have been hesitant to initiate the desired shift, a Chrysocolla stone can be the nudge you need to both accept and welcome change. The water-like qualities of this stone inspire you to go where the current of life takes you. Life is constantly changing, and so must you.
- In addition to supporting change, the Chrysocolla crystal properties also connect with the heart and throat chakras, the energy centers related to matters of communication and love, to facilitate heartfelt communication. If you often find yourself overanalyzing or getting in your head, Chrysocolla crystal can help you get out of your head and tap into your heart. Who doesn’t want that?
All Megen Gabrielle jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle’s design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!