These handmade drop hoop earrings are perfect for everyday wear - lightweight and easy to pair.
- Approximately Length 3"
- Stone Options: Abalone, Amethyst, African Turquoise, or Blue Kyanite.
Blue Kyanite: Kyanite does not retain negative energy so it will never require cleaning. It will guide you towards creating a balance between the past, present, and future. Kyanite has a calming effect on the whole body and will help drive away stress.
Abalone: Abalone carries energies of protection and helps balance emotion. It is known to be helpful to those going through emotional turmoil or those having a hard time with a relationship. Abalone magnifies the energy around it, so by setting a specific intention, your words will be amplified further.
Amethyst: Amethyst is considered the most powerful and protective stone. Amethyst is known to have many healing properties such as; relieving stress and anxiety, relieving insomnia, balancing hormone production, and boosting the immune system. It is considered the most powerful in terms of emotional balance.
African Turquoise: African Turquoise helps cultivate positive change from within. It will encourage acceptance, ease mood swings, and soothe emotional aggravation. African Turquoise will help foster positive change from within.
All Megen Gabrielle jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about the materials:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- It looks great and with proper care. Gold Filled necklaces shouldn't be exposed to chemicals or water to preserve the shine.