The Point Stack Ring
Regular price $35
The Beautiful POINT! This ring is named after a favorite spot in my hometown. Many days have been spent here since my childhood, though today. The Point always reminds me to slow down and enjoy life.
This point ring makes a beautiful frame for a gemstone stacker or wear it alone. Or, pair this ring with any of Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studios stacking rings. Either way, it's a statement! This ring also makes the perfect midi ring and a double chevron! They are sturdy, yet not too thick. Just perfect for everyday wear!
- Product Details:
- Available in 14K gold-fill, 14K rose gold-fill, and sterling silver
- Available with a hammered texture or plain.
- NOTE: Each ring is hand-made so no two will be exactly the same.
All Megen Gabrielle Jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Megen Gabrielle Jewelry Studios design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Megen Gabrielle Jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold-filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold-plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish-resistant. Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold-filled and rose gold-filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!